Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

my email is crashing

I have not been able to send an email to myself or others. It keeps crashing and a report has been generated. Anyone else experience this. I'm able to reply but can not send. Activity monitor shows sending, then it crashes. SOLUTIONS??

iMac 21.5″

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 7:04 AM

ChristeneFromGilbert wrote:

I have not been able to send an email to myself or others. It keeps crashing and a report has been generated. Anyone else experience this. I'm able to reply but can not send. Activity monitor shows sending, then it crashes. SOLUTIONS??

ref

If you can't send emails in Mail on Mac

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2023 7:04 AM in response to ChristeneFromGilbert

ChristeneFromGilbert wrote:

ref

If you can't send emails in Mail on Mac

my email is crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.