Free subscription

I’m getting charge when I try to activate the 3 month free subscription to Apple TV that I received when I purchased my new iPhone 14 Pro. Can you help?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 5:00 PM

Here is how to activate the Apple TV three-month free subscription: https://offers.appletvapp.apple/tvp01213mf

Some of the restrictions:

1. New and qualified returning subscribers only. Plan automatically renews at your region’s price per month until canceled. Only one offer per Apple ID and only one offer per family if you’re part of a Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices you or your family purchases. This offer is not available if you or your Family have previously accepted an Apple TV+ three months free or one year free offer. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Restrictions and other terms apply.
  2. Not all content is available in 4K or 4K HDR. 4K resolution requires 4K-capable TV. Accessing Dolby Atmos features requires Dolby Atmos–capable devices. Playback quality will depend on hardware and internet connection.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2023 5:00 PM in response to 8Chantal

Here is how to activate the Apple TV three-month free subscription: https://offers.appletvapp.apple/tvp01213mf

Some of the restrictions:

1. New and qualified returning subscribers only. Plan automatically renews at your region’s price per month until canceled. Only one offer per Apple ID and only one offer per family if you’re part of a Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices you or your family purchases. This offer is not available if you or your Family have previously accepted an Apple TV+ three months free or one year free offer. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Restrictions and other terms apply.
  2. Not all content is available in 4K or 4K HDR. 4K resolution requires 4K-capable TV. Accessing Dolby Atmos features requires Dolby Atmos–capable devices. Playback quality will depend on hardware and internet connection.

Free subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.