Unauthorized Transaction in my Gcash account and Apple Services

I purchased Php 49 for additional gb on my icloud and linked my gcash account to my icloud for future payments. My first payment had my permission and consent. Apple Services deducted again last week Php 49 TWICE in my Gcash account without my permission. I did not complain. Apple Services deducted again last night Php 499 for renewal of my subscription which I have already turned off long time ago. Again, they deducted with my permission in my gcash account. This is unauthorized transaction. I checked the apple account and there is only 1 transaction made, that is my first payment. One thing, Apple is sending billing statement on my iCloud email for my reference but the last transactions had no billing statement.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 11:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 6:33 PM

Hi iamyourjulia,

If you have charges from Apple that you don't recognize, the best place to start is If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement. In that article you will find steps to help try to identify the source of the charges in question so you can determine if they are appropriate or not.

That article also links to Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple to request refunds for incorrect transaction charges, as well as a link to contact Apple if you cannot identify the source of the charge:

"Contact Apple Support

If you checked reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact Apple Support."

Regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2023 6:33 PM in response to iamyourjulia

Hi iamyourjulia,

If you have charges from Apple that you don't recognize, the best place to start is If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement. In that article you will find steps to help try to identify the source of the charges in question so you can determine if they are appropriate or not.

That article also links to Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple to request refunds for incorrect transaction charges, as well as a link to contact Apple if you cannot identify the source of the charge:

"Contact Apple Support

If you checked reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact Apple Support."

Regards.

Unauthorized Transaction in my Gcash account and Apple Services

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.