What do I do if I forgot the passcode to get on my device

I changed my 6 digit passcode on my iPhone 14 max pro last night but some how just can not remember it for the life of me.. what do I do? Or am I screwed?

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 9:35 PM

zaynasummer Said:

"What do I do if I forgot the passcode to get on my device: I changed my 6 digit passcode on my iPhone 14 max pro last night but some how just can not remember it for the life of me.. what do I do? Or am I screwed?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Forgotten iPhone Passcode:

Enter the passcode incorrectly too many times, and you'd likely be locked out for good. So, hold it right there, and refer to this link: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is Disabled - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2023 9:35 PM in response to zaynasummer

zaynasummer Said:

"What do I do if I forgot the passcode to get on my device: I changed my 6 digit passcode on my iPhone 14 max pro last night but some how just can not remember it for the life of me.. what do I do? Or am I screwed?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Forgotten iPhone Passcode:

Enter the passcode incorrectly too many times, and you'd likely be locked out for good. So, hold it right there, and refer to this link: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is Disabled - Apple Support.

What do I do if I forgot the passcode to get on my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.