Forgot my phone passcode, Can it be recovered without erasing phone data ?

I forgot my phone passcode which I reset few days back.

I am able to access my Icloud account. Also I have not taken backup of my data from past few months.

Please help me to restore passcode without erasing my phone data.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 10:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 11:03 PM

Sorry, that is not possible. You need to reset your phone which will wipe it clean.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2023 11:03 PM in response to Anurag_onu

Sorry, that is not possible. You need to reset your phone which will wipe it clean.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Forgot my phone passcode, Can it be recovered without erasing phone data ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.