Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Syncing Calendar

Hi - my calendar is not syncing between my iPhone and my MacBook Air. I have tried all the suggested fixes - eg connecting the phone to the Mac, checking my iCloud settings etc but although some appointments are appearing in my iPhone and Mac calendars, not all of them are. Is there anything I can try?

MacBook Air (M2, 2022)

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 1:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 1:43 AM

These don't sync between devices Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos, and emails. Each device syncs to the email account server which may be Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, or any Other. Please see the pic below

If one of the devices is not connected to the internet then it may seem to you that they are not syncing.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2023 1:43 AM in response to annmariefrombrentwood

These don't sync between devices Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos, and emails. Each device syncs to the email account server which may be Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, or any Other. Please see the pic below

If one of the devices is not connected to the internet then it may seem to you that they are not syncing.

Sep 4, 2023 1:49 AM in response to annmariefrombrentwood

Hi - thanks for replying. However, not sure I understand correctly. Both devices are connected to the internet, and my outlook account appears exactly as your picture below. I have connected my iPhone to my MacBook and I have clicked Sync. However, still some meetings are missing from my MacBook calendar. Are you saying that I can't sync them?

Syncing Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.