You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone and I think my app find my iPhone is off what would I do

It’s an iPhone 11 ,black

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 10:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 10:28 AM

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

If Find My was turned off on your phone, see the following: If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 4, 2023 10:28 AM in response to HMZ16

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

If Find My was turned off on your phone, see the following: If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

Sep 4, 2023 10:31 AM in response to HMZ16

Hopefully, you enabled Find My on the phone.....before.....it was lost. In other words, you can't set up Find My on the phone remotely.....you have to have it in your hands.

It sounds like you are not aware that the phone can still be located......even if it has been powered down......IF.....there are other iPhones in close proximity to the lost phone to pick up the intermittent signal that your phone is still sending out. This assumes that the battery has not run down of course.

What happens when you try to locate the phone using www.icloud.com/find and enter your Apple ID and Password?

I lost my phone and I think my app find my iPhone is off what would I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.