Activate

I am not able to start up my iPhone 7 because it keeps telling me "Unable to Activate" "An update is required to activate your iPhone" and I tried to go to apple support but they weren't much of a help. I don't know what to do.

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 8:54 PM

twinem_ace Said:

"Activate: I am not able to start up my iPhone 7 because it keeps telling me "Unable to Activate" "An update is required to activate your iPhone" and I tried to go to apple support but they weren't much of a help. I don't know what to do."

-------

Activating an iPhone Error:

Getting Around this Error:

1. Go Here: If you can't Activate your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: If your iPhone can't be activated or an alert says the activation server is unavailable or the SIM card is unsupported, learn what to do.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2023 8:54 PM in response to twinem_ace

twinem_ace Said:

"Activate: I am not able to start up my iPhone 7 because it keeps telling me "Unable to Activate" "An update is required to activate your iPhone" and I tried to go to apple support but they weren't much of a help. I don't know what to do."

-------

Activating an iPhone Error:

Getting Around this Error:

1. Go Here: If you can't Activate your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: If your iPhone can't be activated or an alert says the activation server is unavailable or the SIM card is unsupported, learn what to do.

Activate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.