Hello

Hello,

I want to change region of my account. But still have balance ( 0.02$ ) so i couldn't change. Please clear my balance.

Thanks !

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 8:12 AM

Hello,

I see you have remaining balance that you wish to remove from your Apple Account. In Apple's support article Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support Apple only lists only a single way to do this:

"If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support". Apple offers this specific link for that service --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0998&symptom_id=20198

Apple will remove the balance and keep it.

Or, as Recommended by Apple in this thread Apple ID balance - Apple Community , tap or click here ➞ Official Apple Support . You may find, however, that it is a lot faster and easier to use the link in the previous paragraph since it is the one provided by Apple itself for this situation to directly take you to the people who can help you with this.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2023 8:12 AM in response to lý226

Hello,

I see you have remaining balance that you wish to remove from your Apple Account. In Apple's support article Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support Apple only lists only a single way to do this:

"If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support". Apple offers this specific link for that service --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0998&symptom_id=20198

Apple will remove the balance and keep it.

Or, as Recommended by Apple in this thread Apple ID balance - Apple Community , tap or click here ➞ Official Apple Support . You may find, however, that it is a lot faster and easier to use the link in the previous paragraph since it is the one provided by Apple itself for this situation to directly take you to the people who can help you with this.

Sep 5, 2023 8:13 AM in response to lý226

Hello! Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

If you are trying to zero your balance you may purchase an item from the App Store for more than your balance and the remainder will be billed to your credit card. You may also click on Official Apple Support (the same as clicking on "Support" at the bottom left of this page) and they can zero it for you, or give Apple a call:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Also if you are asking about this because you are changing regions, take a look at this article:

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Have a great day!

Hello

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.