I have tried all the suggestions to get SOS off, but nothing works. What should I do now?

SOS mode is on my phone. I have tried all suggestions from apple and nothing works. Anyone else having this problem?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 8:21 PM

Have you contacted your carrier and checked that everything is OK with your cellular plan, and that you are using the phone in a covered area?

if you have done this and still cannot pick up a cellular signal, your phone might have a hardware problem with its cellular radio. In which case you may want to contact Aople or an Apple Authorized repair shop about checking and possibly repairing, the phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2023 8:21 PM in response to rossarosa

Have you contacted your carrier and checked that everything is OK with your cellular plan, and that you are using the phone in a covered area?

if you have done this and still cannot pick up a cellular signal, your phone might have a hardware problem with its cellular radio. In which case you may want to contact Aople or an Apple Authorized repair shop about checking and possibly repairing, the phone.

I have tried all the suggestions to get SOS off, but nothing works. What should I do now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.