My iphone 13 won’t turn on

My iphone 13 was dead this morning after being plugged in all night. I have switched power cords, outlets, etc..and still not turning on. It was working fine at bedtime last night.

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 6:06 AM

1. Follow the Apple article to resolve the issue --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen ...
  2. If not resolved; please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly
  3. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary software glitches. Turn off your iPhone, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
    1. Restart the device. That's it.
    2. Still not solved --> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  4. Make sure you have the latest updates installed. Update using iTunes/Finder —> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2023 6:06 AM in response to Jm2666

1. Follow the Apple article to resolve the issue --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen ...
  2. If not resolved; please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly
  3. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary software glitches. Turn off your iPhone, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
    1. Restart the device. That's it.
    2. Still not solved --> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  4. Make sure you have the latest updates installed. Update using iTunes/Finder —> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support (IN)

My iphone 13 won’t turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.