Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

my logitech keyboard is broken.

my keyboard to my school iPad is broken, and i’m currently typing on the screen keyboard. my typing keyboard has not been typing for nearly a month now. it’s a logitech rugged combo 3 school ipad, and i’ve checked for a broken key, whether i need to replace the keys, clean my keyboard, restart over and over, and it’s getting really annoying to type on a screen board. i’ve asked a teacher and my friends and my dad and it’s confusing. i saw a scratch on the back from when i most likely dropped it at home, but it didn’t damages further than than the metal surface protecting the actual tablet. i’ve even removed it off the case and check if the main tablet is scratched and it wasn’t. how do i fix this? i’ve done so many things and yet i am stuck with this annoying screen board instead of typing casually on the flat surface keyboard.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 10:05 AM

internal damage would not necessarily be visible on the outside of the device, if it can be repaired might be a question for logitech, and of cause if the repair would cost more than a replacement,

one thing one could do as a troubleshooting would attempt to pair the keyboard with another ipad or another bluetooth device to see if that works, if it works with no devices then the keyboard is likely broken

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2023 10:05 AM in response to norman819

internal damage would not necessarily be visible on the outside of the device, if it can be repaired might be a question for logitech, and of cause if the repair would cost more than a replacement,

one thing one could do as a troubleshooting would attempt to pair the keyboard with another ipad or another bluetooth device to see if that works, if it works with no devices then the keyboard is likely broken

my logitech keyboard is broken.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.