This device is already associated etc. It's been counting down the days for 60 days its at 19 left. It won't let me select songs I've purchased. HELP

I'm stuck

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 9:27 AM

Refer to: View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support - Read "More about associated devices" at the end where it refers to the 90 day wait. This applies to re-downloading past purchases (you can make new purchases), automatic downloads, and iCloud based services such as Family Sharing, Match, and Apple Music.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2023 9:27 AM in response to TraceHorse

Refer to: View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support - Read "More about associated devices" at the end where it refers to the 90 day wait. This applies to re-downloading past purchases (you can make new purchases), automatic downloads, and iCloud based services such as Family Sharing, Match, and Apple Music.

This device is already associated etc. It's been counting down the days for 60 days its at 19 left. It won't let me select songs I've purchased. HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.