My iPhone was stolen and he changed passwords of apple id and also changed the number to his. What do i do

My iPhone was stolen and the guy changed everything over there from password to phone number for regaining codes. I have imei number. How can I get my phone back

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 3:05 AM

2 replies

Sep 10, 2023 5:54 PM in response to kyurina

kyurina Said:

"My iPhone was stolen and he changed passwords of apple id and also changed the number to his. What do I do My iPhone was stolen and the guy changed everything over there from password to phone number for regaining codes. I have imei number. How can I get my phone back"

-------

Troubleshooting a Highjacked Account:

Secure your Info:

Being account accessibility is of high-concern here (A)verify your devices, then (B)secure your account:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

My iPhone was stolen and he changed passwords of apple id and also changed the number to his. What do i do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.