You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Feature suggestion

Is it possible to add a feature to Apple Music that will allow a custom station to be created using criteria like music type, year range and chart position range with the ability to save the created station like one would save a playlist?

Example

Oldies

1955-1975

Top 100

Would give users more control of the music they hear.

Windows

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 6:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 6:53 AM

Apple doesn't read here in this user-to-user forum for feedback or suggestions. You can, however, let the know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

2 replies

Sep 8, 2023 5:08 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Oh ok thanks.

EDIT:

Sent the suggestion to them.

Hopefully they add it as that would be beneficial to the Apple Music/iTunes community as a whole.

That idea came about when an oldies station I used to stream on my PC was shut down late last year when the college running it decided to no longer do it and I could not easily find an oldies station that does anything other than the most popular oldies hits (the songs old people are more likely to remember) and I figured why not get a feature where one can create their own station added to Apple Music/iTunes.

Feature suggestion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.