Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How to clean macbook pro from spyware

just looking for a software to run on my computer to detect and remove any spyware from my computer.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 6:06 PM

Jadun Said:

"How to clean macbook pro from spyware: just looking for a software to run on my computer to detect and remove any spyware from my computer."

-------

Keep Security Software off of your Mac.

Uninstall Norton, using the Uninstaller. Get download the Uninstaller directly from Norton.

So, Use Malwarebytes for Mac:

Malwarebytes searches for malware (short for malicious software) and spyware. Malware makes your Mac behave in a mislead manor. Malwarebytes is created by longtime users of these forums, making it the only reliable Security Software for a Mac. Remove what is found from the quarantine.

Downloads:

1. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac
  2. Malwarebytes Uninstaller
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2023 6:06 PM in response to Jadun

Jadun Said:

"How to clean macbook pro from spyware: just looking for a software to run on my computer to detect and remove any spyware from my computer."

-------

Keep Security Software off of your Mac.

Uninstall Norton, using the Uninstaller. Get download the Uninstaller directly from Norton.

So, Use Malwarebytes for Mac:

Malwarebytes searches for malware (short for malicious software) and spyware. Malware makes your Mac behave in a mislead manor. Malwarebytes is created by longtime users of these forums, making it the only reliable Security Software for a Mac. Remove what is found from the quarantine.

Downloads:

1. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac
  2. Malwarebytes Uninstaller

How to clean macbook pro from spyware

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.