Is someone able to see my info through Apple Watch?

Someone recently paired their apple watch to my iPhone, sharing all of my activity for weeks. I didn’t realize it until now, and I’m worried how much they’ve seen. Can Apple Watches show more than just my fitness activity like my messages, files, images? Is it like a drive where they can see it ALL or just my psychical activity? Nothing I look up is giving me straight answers.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 7:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 8:15 PM

They may be able to see more than your physical activity, but not "ALL" of your data. If you haven't already, you should unpair the watch.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

or:

With a web browser, go to: https://www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Open Find My iPhone and select All Devices (at the top). Then click your Apple Watch, select 'Erase Apple Watch', and select Next until the device is erased. Finally click "X" next to remove your Apple Watch.

If the person who paired the watch knows your Apple ID password, you should change it.,

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2023 8:15 PM in response to Saltlick1

They may be able to see more than your physical activity, but not "ALL" of your data. If you haven't already, you should unpair the watch.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

or:

With a web browser, go to: https://www.iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Open Find My iPhone and select All Devices (at the top). Then click your Apple Watch, select 'Erase Apple Watch', and select Next until the device is erased. Finally click "X" next to remove your Apple Watch.

If the person who paired the watch knows your Apple ID password, you should change it.,

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Is someone able to see my info through Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.