Total Calories, Heartbeat, steps on Apple Watch 7 clock face

Just switched from Fitbit (since Google now owns them) to Apple Watch 7 and, in spite of the overwhelming number of options, can't find a way to show total calories burned, heart rate and steps on a clock face? (like the attached picture). Seems like this would be pretty simple to do but....

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 1:45 PM

See:

Change the watch face on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

and the 'Activity Analog' , 'Activity Digital' and 'Modular Duo (Apple Watch Series 7 and Apple Watch Series 8 only)' sections of:

Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Support

You can add Heart Rate as a complication to those faces. I'm not sure about steps (if not available, I'm sure there are third-party apps that can add steps - search the App Store). In fact, you can add Activity as a complication to most of the other watch faces.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2023 1:45 PM in response to jmck4111

See:

Change the watch face on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

and the 'Activity Analog' , 'Activity Digital' and 'Modular Duo (Apple Watch Series 7 and Apple Watch Series 8 only)' sections of:

Apple Watch faces and their features - Apple Support

You can add Heart Rate as a complication to those faces. I'm not sure about steps (if not available, I'm sure there are third-party apps that can add steps - search the App Store). In fact, you can add Activity as a complication to most of the other watch faces.

Total Calories, Heartbeat, steps on Apple Watch 7 clock face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.