Hello i cant change my region. What should i do?

I cant my app store region. its showing "You cannot change the store front information for your account at this time"

please help me

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 12:24 PM

See the following support document and make sure you have done everything it mentions to be able to change countries.

click here ➜ Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

What to do before you change your country or region
* Spend any balance remaining on your Apple ID. If you're not sure whether you have a balance, check your Apple Account balance.
* Cancel your subscriptions and wait until the end of the subscription period. 
* Wait for any memberships, pre-orders, movie rentals, or Season Passes to complete, and wait for any pending store credit refunds to process. You can cancel a pre-order.
* Make sure that you have a payment method for your new country or region. See what payment methods you can use.
* Redownload your apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books on any devices that you might use to play or read them in the future. Some types of content might not be available in your new country or region. Learn what types of content and services are available in your new country or region.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2023 12:24 PM in response to Baskaerdenebat

See the following support document and make sure you have done everything it mentions to be able to change countries.

click here ➜ Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

What to do before you change your country or region
* Spend any balance remaining on your Apple ID. If you're not sure whether you have a balance, check your Apple Account balance.
* Cancel your subscriptions and wait until the end of the subscription period. 
* Wait for any memberships, pre-orders, movie rentals, or Season Passes to complete, and wait for any pending store credit refunds to process. You can cancel a pre-order.
* Make sure that you have a payment method for your new country or region. See what payment methods you can use.
* Redownload your apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books on any devices that you might use to play or read them in the future. Some types of content might not be available in your new country or region. Learn what types of content and services are available in your new country or region.

Hello i cant change my region. What should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.