I downloaded the cash app gave my credit card but still don’t have the app what can I do

I have downloaded the cash app and gave my credit card information but still don’t have the app on my phone. What do I need todo?

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 11:46 PM

If you can't locate the app icon, use your phone's search function. Simply go to your device's home screen and swipe down or access the app drawer and use the search bar to look for "Cash App." It should appear in the search results if it's installed.

Occasionally, apps may not appear immediately after installation. Try restarting your phone, and then check your app list again to see if the Cash App icon appears.

If you still can't find the Cash App, it's possible that the installation didn't go as planned. In this case, you can try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it from the official app store (Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS). Be sure to download it from a reputable source.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2023 11:46 PM in response to vania38

If you can't locate the app icon, use your phone's search function. Simply go to your device's home screen and swipe down or access the app drawer and use the search bar to look for "Cash App." It should appear in the search results if it's installed.

Occasionally, apps may not appear immediately after installation. Try restarting your phone, and then check your app list again to see if the Cash App icon appears.

If you still can't find the Cash App, it's possible that the installation didn't go as planned. In this case, you can try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it from the official app store (Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS). Be sure to download it from a reputable source.

I downloaded the cash app gave my credit card but still don’t have the app what can I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.