After the recent update I cannot call or receive phone calls or text messages on my iphone 13

calling and text were spotty for a few days then just stopped working all together I have cheked aqll the setting and gone through everything in the settings but it still does not work. I am hooked to wifi and receiving all my email and other notifications. Would this be a phone problem , a carrier problem or an internet problem?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 12:17 PM

Would this be a phone problem , a carrier problem or an internet problem?

——-

This one could be either a phone issue or a carrier issue. Ensure that you followed the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉 If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

If the above guide does not help, then contact your carrier fist if you have not already done so. If contacting the carrier does not help then you can contact 👉 Official Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2023 12:17 PM in response to apryl176

Would this be a phone problem , a carrier problem or an internet problem?

——-

This one could be either a phone issue or a carrier issue. Ensure that you followed the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉 If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

If the above guide does not help, then contact your carrier fist if you have not already done so. If contacting the carrier does not help then you can contact 👉 Official Apple Support

Axel F.

After the recent update I cannot call or receive phone calls or text messages on my iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.