How can I reset iPhone 8 Plus?

if i’m able to is there a way i can get my old iphone 8+ passcode because my new iphone is connected to the old one but if not.. how do i reset my iphone 8+ without the passcode and no computer

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 5:36 PM

iphonetroubles2 Said:

"resetting iphone: if i’m able to is there a way i can get my old iphone 8+ passcode because my new iphone is connected to the old one but if not.. how do i reset my iphone 8+ without the passcode and no computer"

-------

Finding a List of Passcodes:

AFAIK: You won't find a record of your passcodes. Doing so would be a security risk of its own manor --because if you can see them, then anyone could.

Go Here:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2023 5:36 PM in response to iphonetroubles2

iphonetroubles2 Said:

"resetting iphone: if i’m able to is there a way i can get my old iphone 8+ passcode because my new iphone is connected to the old one but if not.. how do i reset my iphone 8+ without the passcode and no computer"

-------

Finding a List of Passcodes:

AFAIK: You won't find a record of your passcodes. Doing so would be a security risk of its own manor --because if you can see them, then anyone could.

Go Here:

How can I reset iPhone 8 Plus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.