Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Update problem

My phone is updated till 12 version iOS but to download different social networking apps the phone need to be updated till 14 version but new update is not available in this phone please help me in this that how should I download Facebook, instagram etc

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 6:29 PM

shaad49 Said:

"Update problem: My phone is updated till 12 version iOS but to download different social networking apps the phone need to be updated till 14 version but new update is not available in this phone please help me in this that how should I download Facebook, instagram etc"

-------

It's Time to Upgrade:

Unless downloaded prior to installing an update, Facebook is just no longer an option. The same may go for Instagram. These apps require higher-end hardware, and you iPhone isn't capable of it. So, from here, take this as a good reason to upgrade to a newer model.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2023 6:29 PM in response to shaad49

shaad49 Said:

"Update problem: My phone is updated till 12 version iOS but to download different social networking apps the phone need to be updated till 14 version but new update is not available in this phone please help me in this that how should I download Facebook, instagram etc"

-------

It's Time to Upgrade:

Unless downloaded prior to installing an update, Facebook is just no longer an option. The same may go for Instagram. These apps require higher-end hardware, and you iPhone isn't capable of it. So, from here, take this as a good reason to upgrade to a newer model.

Update problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.