Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Wallet settings on Mac

Cannot show or find how to show Apple Wallet on my Mac. Ventura OS 13.5.2

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 13.5

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 9:00 AM

11 replies

Sep 10, 2023 10:21 AM in response to FoxFifth

FoxFifth wrote:

And I suspect it would take more than Touch ID & Apple Pay to make it worth your money to buy a new one!

Absolutely. Don't use Wallet but do use ApplePay with my iPhone and Watch.

If Apple announces a new 27 or 32" iMac next week I'll probably start saving up my $$$ for a new iMac so I can get in on the Sonoma beta testing.

Sep 10, 2023 10:53 AM in response to Old Toad

Thank you FoxFifth and Old Toad for your responses. My Mac is also 2017 (with SSD), Apple Wallet is installed and active on my iPhone and iPad. I do all my writing, copying and other clerical work on my Mac and not the other devices. Have followed Apple's recommendation for setting for Wallet on the Mac and there is no "Apple menu > System Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay to access the Wallet" setting anywhere. Appreciate your efforts and time but will send a letter to Apple. I can access my statements and, of course, print from the Mac, am looking for current and pending charges and the iPhone is cumbersome. Thanks again.

Sep 10, 2023 12:46 PM in response to MacMikeInOK

MacMikeInOK wrote:

Wallet is only available for iOS and iPadOS. For some reason, Apple engineers put a System Settings category of Wallet & Apple Pay in the Ventura MacOS.

Apple Pay works fine on my Mac, but as others have said, Spotlight sees no Wallet app on it. (Mine is a 2023 15" MacBook Air running MacOS 13.5.2).

If you have a Mac with Touch ID, there are settings for Wallet. But no, there is no app.

Apple Wallet settings on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.