Why do I have to pay $35 when I’m getting a $3 storage plan?

It is asking me to pay $35 for a $3 storage plan. I checked my subscriptions and I canceled all of them but it’s still asking me for $35. I don’t know how to fix it and why it’s doing that.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 7:48 PM

arsh2481 Said:

"Why do I have to pay $35 when I’m getting a $3 storage plan?: It is asking me to pay $35 for a $3 storage plan. I checked my subscriptions and I canceled all of them but it’s still asking me for $35. I don’t know how to fix it and why it’s doing that."

-------

Upgrading to iCloud+:

You shouldn't be seeing this. Almost seems like a scam message. Go here to find out how to perform the upgrade: Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2023 7:48 PM in response to arsh2481

arsh2481 Said:

"Why do I have to pay $35 when I’m getting a $3 storage plan?: It is asking me to pay $35 for a $3 storage plan. I checked my subscriptions and I canceled all of them but it’s still asking me for $35. I don’t know how to fix it and why it’s doing that."

-------

Upgrading to iCloud+:

You shouldn't be seeing this. Almost seems like a scam message. Go here to find out how to perform the upgrade: Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

Why do I have to pay $35 when I’m getting a $3 storage plan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.