VAT refund in Netherlands for non EU

Hi, I am non EU citizen (Kazakhstan), plan to visit Netherlands later in September and was also planning to purchase an Iphone, however I didn't find an answer on how I can get VAT refund being non EU resident.

I tried searching the community threads, but the only response was to address a question to Apple support, I tried searching how can I drop a message to them, not a call, and didn't manage to find such a link. If any could help with that, would appreciate.

thanks

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 9:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 11:49 PM

VAT refunds on exports --> Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple (UK)

Apple are not permitted to refund any VAT charged on UK purchases due to local legislation restrictions. Apple.com (UK) is not a part of the Retail Export Scheme, as this scheme does not apply to Internet Sales.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2023 11:49 PM in response to Rassul07

VAT refunds on exports --> Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple (UK)

Apple are not permitted to refund any VAT charged on UK purchases due to local legislation restrictions. Apple.com (UK) is not a part of the Retail Export Scheme, as this scheme does not apply to Internet Sales.

VAT refund in Netherlands for non EU

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.