I am being charged every month for itunes , I do not remember ever signing up, and it does not show up in my purchases, so I cannot easily cancel that false subscription. I want to stop paying for this service I do not use and get a refund..yes?

I am being charged every month for itunes , I do not remember ever signing up, and it does not show up in my purchases, so I cannot easily cancel that false subscription. I want to stop paying for this service I do not use and get a refund..is that possible? can I stop being charged monthly for itunes that I never use? can I get a refund? I do not even have the itunes app.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 12:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 1:12 AM

Did you follow the steps in this article, to find out, for which purchases you are being charged?

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

To request a refund, follow the steps mentioned in this article:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply

I am being charged every month for itunes , I do not remember ever signing up, and it does not show up in my purchases, so I cannot easily cancel that false subscription. I want to stop paying for this service I do not use and get a refund..yes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.