I have $3034.79 charges on my Mastercard in June 2023.

I want to know what these charges were for and who charged them

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 5:06 AM

The link above your post offers step by step instructions on how to see what you were charged for. You can start with the instructions I’ve copied below.

How to see what you were charged for

1. To see your purchase history, go to —> reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.

If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription. Find out where else you can view your Purchase History.

More instructions are here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2023 5:06 AM in response to Zuline1930

The link above your post offers step by step instructions on how to see what you were charged for. You can start with the instructions I’ve copied below.

How to see what you were charged for

1. To see your purchase history, go to —> reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.

If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription. Find out where else you can view your Purchase History.

More instructions are here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Sep 12, 2023 5:10 AM in response to Zuline1930

Hello ~ Just to follow up on the excellent information provided by *Carol B.* where are you seeing these charges? If on your credit card only contact the credit card company immediately to check and make sure your information hasn’t been breached and now in the hands of a fraudulent user. They can help to find out what is happening.

~Katana-San~

I have $3034.79 charges on my Mastercard in June 2023.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.