Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Forgot, passwords, iPhone

I was locked up for two months. Forgot the passcode to my iPhone I don’t have a computer. How can I get into my iPhone?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 2:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 2:12 AM

If you don't have a computer, ask a friend who has one or go to an Apple store and ask to use one of theirs.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2023 2:12 AM in response to SlimDrop

If you don't have a computer, ask a friend who has one or go to an Apple store and ask to use one of theirs.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Click on the link for instructions on how to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Forgot, passwords, iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.