notes dissappeared from iphone

Hello, today suddenly my notes have disappeared and are not recoverable from iCloud.com even though iCloud back up was activated. How can I get my notes back please?

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 4:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 4:38 AM

If it’s yahoo notes, I’m not sure how to get it back to your notes app but you may be able to access it through your email by logging into yahoo Mail through your browser and viewing the left side of your screen. On the left, under “inbox,” you should see an option that says “notes.” If it’s not there and you have a “my folders” section, scroll down until you see “notes.” It should be listed alphabetically. Hope this helps. Good luck!

I forgot to include a photo of what the screen may look like.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2023 4:38 AM in response to julie-ann289

If it’s yahoo notes, I’m not sure how to get it back to your notes app but you may be able to access it through your email by logging into yahoo Mail through your browser and viewing the left side of your screen. On the left, under “inbox,” you should see an option that says “notes.” If it’s not there and you have a “my folders” section, scroll down until you see “notes.” It should be listed alphabetically. Hope this helps. Good luck!

I forgot to include a photo of what the screen may look like.

notes dissappeared from iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.