Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Card charging

Hello dear Apple stuff

my credit card was charge by the apple.but i did not buy anything? I also dont see such purchase at the history

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 8:51 AM

We cannot know. We are not Apple. As your fellow end users we have no more access to Apple databases than you.

....I also dont see such purchase at the history

⚠️ Important note for reviewing you Apple purchase history: If you are using Family Sharing, make sure you set the "Apple ID" box to the "All" option. Otherwise, your will not have a ful view of your plan's history:

If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in this article:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2023 8:51 AM in response to Svimer

We cannot know. We are not Apple. As your fellow end users we have no more access to Apple databases than you.

....I also dont see such purchase at the history

⚠️ Important note for reviewing you Apple purchase history: If you are using Family Sharing, make sure you set the "Apple ID" box to the "All" option. Otherwise, your will not have a ful view of your plan's history:

If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in this article:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Card charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.