Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

If I got iPhone 14 Plus from UAE will it be supported to work in Egypt since we don't have E-SIM here ?

I am planning to buy a brand new iPhone 14 Plus 256 from UAE and I am not really sure if it will work perfectly here in Egypt or not since our service provider here doesn't provide yet e-sim option ? another thing will the warranty be supported within Egypt local apple providers or not ?

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 1:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 1:48 AM

IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV AND HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

2 replies

If I got iPhone 14 Plus from UAE will it be supported to work in Egypt since we don't have E-SIM here ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.