Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to cancel the iCloud subscription?

Got rid of my iPhone several years ago and have been trying to cancel the iCloud+ monthly charge ever since. I'm still being charged every month. How can I get it cancelled. Should I cancel my credit card as a last resort? Help!

Windows

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 9:29 AM

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in the following Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Ifr you don't have any device to do that from, click on the following from that same support article:

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2023 9:29 AM in response to AppleSuzie

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in the following Apple article: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Ifr you don't have any device to do that from, click on the following from that same support article:

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

Sep 13, 2023 9:49 AM in response to AppleSuzie

AppleSuzie:

How to cancel the iCloud subscription?: Got rid of my iPhone several years ago and have been trying to cancel the iCloud+ monthly charge ever since. I'm still being charged every month. How can I get it cancelled. Should I cancel my credit card as a last resort? Help!

———-

Properly Downgrading iCloud:

1. Download All of iCloud, First:

Prior to downgrading, download all of iCloud. That way you do not lose any data, once downgrading.. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

then...

2. Downgrade your iCloud Plan:

If you want to get less storage in iCloud, downgrading your iCloud plan is the way to go. Note that this has a monthly fee. Here is the link to user: iCloud+ Plans and Pricing - Apple Support. Note that this service is not available in all countries/regions.

How to cancel the iCloud subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.