I create Apple ID then I sign so after time unfortunately I forgot my iCloud password also email security question too please please suggest me how I recover my Apple ID please help me

unfortunately I forgot my iCloud password and email address also security question please suggest me what I do

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 12:07 PM

See -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

-----

Never post your Apple ID credentials (such as Apple ID, billing address, phone number, etc.) on a public forum, that is asking for trouble.

Have asked the host to remove it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2023 12:07 PM in response to white166

See -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

-----

Never post your Apple ID credentials (such as Apple ID, billing address, phone number, etc.) on a public forum, that is asking for trouble.

Have asked the host to remove it.

I create Apple ID then I sign so after time unfortunately I forgot my iCloud password also email security question too please please suggest me how I recover my Apple ID please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.