Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

I dropped my iPhone 11xr and the only thing that pops up is the Apple icon what can I do

I dropped my i phone 11xr and the only thing that pops up is the Apple icon can someone help me

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 4:27 PM

If the Forced Restart does not help, make an appointment at the Apple Store or take the phone to an authorized Apple Service shop to let them examine the phone and go over your options with you.

You can find a list of authorized service shops in your area by using the link just below:

Find Locations

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2023 4:27 PM in response to Garythecat2022

If the Forced Restart does not help, make an appointment at the Apple Store or take the phone to an authorized Apple Service shop to let them examine the phone and go over your options with you.

You can find a list of authorized service shops in your area by using the link just below:

Find Locations

I dropped my iPhone 11xr and the only thing that pops up is the Apple icon what can I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.