Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

I can’t locate my iPad Air using Find My

my iPad is probably flat, I can’t activate Find My iPad on my phone. It stays on find my phone. Is there any way to get Apple to locate it?

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 6:28 PM

1 reply

Sep 14, 2023 3:31 PM in response to Lizardchick

Hello Lizardchick,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. Apple would not be able to locate a device. There are a couple of factors that come into play if you're unable to locate your device. Here's that information:

Can't locate your device?
* You might not have Find My turned on.

* If you're using the Find My app, you can't see your device's location if more than seven days have passed since its last location was sent to Apple.

* If you're using iCloud.com/find, you can't see your device's location if it's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple.

* Learn how you can still protect your information.

These details are outlined in this article: Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Here's additional steps you may want to consider if you still can't find your iPad Air: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Best regards.

I can’t locate my iPad Air using Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.