Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Missing iCloud files on iPhone ONLY

I have files in my iCloud on my MacBook. Only SOME of those files show in my iCloud folder on my phone. I’ve toggled the iCloud Drive on and off but nothing changes. Why are only some files making it to my phone. Everything is updated.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 9:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 9:27 PM

kato4411 Said:

"Missing iCloud files on iPhone ONLY: I have files in my iCloud on my MacBook. Only SOME of those files show in my iCloud folder on my phone. I’ve toggled the iCloud Drive on and off but nothing changes. Why are only some files making it to my phone. Everything is updated."

-------

Getting-iCloud Files to be Seen:

Cross Platform Being Not an Option:

IF these are not seen, then either they are not being shared, or are not made for the iOS. Note that macOS and iOS are completely different platforms. Not everything is seen for both platforms.

So, Restart Both Devices:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2023 9:27 PM in response to kato4411

kato4411 Said:

"Missing iCloud files on iPhone ONLY: I have files in my iCloud on my MacBook. Only SOME of those files show in my iCloud folder on my phone. I’ve toggled the iCloud Drive on and off but nothing changes. Why are only some files making it to my phone. Everything is updated."

-------

Getting-iCloud Files to be Seen:

Cross Platform Being Not an Option:

IF these are not seen, then either they are not being shared, or are not made for the iOS. Note that macOS and iOS are completely different platforms. Not everything is seen for both platforms.

So, Restart Both Devices:

Missing iCloud files on iPhone ONLY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.