Забыл 28 значный ключ

I forgot the 28-digit recovery key.What should I do and how to restore it

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 11:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 12:06 AM

You can create a new Recovery Key, check the steps in this article:

What if I lose my Recovery Key?

You can sign in to your Apple ID account page and create a new Recovery Key using your Apple ID password and one of your trusted devices.

1. Go to appleid.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your password and trusted device.
  3. In the Sign-In and Security section, click Recovery Key > Change Recovery Key.

Keep your new Recovery Key in a safe place. Your old Recovery Key won't work anymore and you can't use it to reset your password or access your account. If you don't see Recovery Key in the Sign-In and Security section, then you are not using two-step verification. 

copied from: Two-step verification for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2023 12:06 AM in response to baysangur288

You can create a new Recovery Key, check the steps in this article:

What if I lose my Recovery Key?

You can sign in to your Apple ID account page and create a new Recovery Key using your Apple ID password and one of your trusted devices.

1. Go to appleid.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your password and trusted device.
  3. In the Sign-In and Security section, click Recovery Key > Change Recovery Key.

Keep your new Recovery Key in a safe place. Your old Recovery Key won't work anymore and you can't use it to reset your password or access your account. If you don't see Recovery Key in the Sign-In and Security section, then you are not using two-step verification. 

copied from: Two-step verification for Apple ID - Apple Support

Забыл 28 значный ключ

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.