Good morning. If I apply a $500 iTune gift card to my Apple ID, can i make a hardware purchase using the Apple Store app? I am planning on ordering an Ultra 2 Watch and I have an available $500 iTunes that has not been added to my account

Good morning. If I apply a $500 iTune gift card to my Apple ID, can I make a hardware purchase using the Apple Store app? I am planning on ordering an Ultra 2 Watch and I have an available $500 iTunes card that has not been added to my account. I would like to confirm that this is a possibility prior to adding the iTunes gift card to my Apple ID

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 7:44 AM

Click here and see if your country has 'Apple Gift Card' listed as a valid payment method. If not, no.

In ones with 'App Store & iTunes Gift Cards' instead of that, it can't be spent on hardware.

(244449)

2 replies

Good morning. If I apply a $500 iTune gift card to my Apple ID, can i make a hardware purchase using the Apple Store app? I am planning on ordering an Ultra 2 Watch and I have an available $500 iTunes that has not been added to my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.