AirPods are stuck on reset mode

like it won't connect but the white like is blinking

MacBook Air 15″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:58 AM

Here are some steps to the solution that I think worked out for me as a total.

• Restart your phone. Crucial I'd say after personal experience as the software wouldn't detect my airpods unless a restart was performed for some reason.

• Blow air at the holes of your charging case. It is said that dust may intervening with the airpods and the case connection.

• Take your airpods out of the case and put them back in. Repeat a few times. Possibly what stopped mine from blinking white light endlessly.

• Spam - press the button located on the case.

One of these steps should the least stop your case from blinking white light non-stop. A phone - restart is recommended after finishing all the steps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2023 9:58 AM in response to rhiannah243

Here are some steps to the solution that I think worked out for me as a total.

• Restart your phone. Crucial I'd say after personal experience as the software wouldn't detect my airpods unless a restart was performed for some reason.

• Blow air at the holes of your charging case. It is said that dust may intervening with the airpods and the case connection.

• Take your airpods out of the case and put them back in. Repeat a few times. Possibly what stopped mine from blinking white light endlessly.

• Spam - press the button located on the case.

One of these steps should the least stop your case from blinking white light non-stop. A phone - restart is recommended after finishing all the steps.

AirPods are stuck on reset mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.