how do I put a Hidden app back on my home screen I did it by accident. I want to restore my Instagram to my homepage. It’s been removed from my homepage and it’s hidden. How do I find it so I can put it back on my homepage

I’ve looked on Google how to restore it. None of those things work I need help please.i’ve looked on Google how to restore it. None of those things work I need help please

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 10:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 10:27 PM

Apps cannot be hidden. Probably you either removed the app or hid the Home Page.

Check for it under the App Library. Next to the last page of the Home Screen. If it is in the App Library Touch, Hold and Drag the icon to Home Screen. That's it.

Probably some pages may be hidden

Here's how to hide/unhide a page:

1. Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen.
  2. Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
  3. Tap and Tick the circle under the page that you want to unhide.
  4. Tap Done.

Please see the pic below which is self-explanatory

You may --> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2023 10:27 PM in response to Mariahkaye70

Apps cannot be hidden. Probably you either removed the app or hid the Home Page.

Check for it under the App Library. Next to the last page of the Home Screen. If it is in the App Library Touch, Hold and Drag the icon to Home Screen. That's it.

Probably some pages may be hidden

Here's how to hide/unhide a page:

1. Touch and hold an empty area on your Home Screen.
  2. Tap the dots near the bottom of your screen.
  3. Tap and Tick the circle under the page that you want to unhide.
  4. Tap Done.

Please see the pic below which is self-explanatory

You may --> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

how do I put a Hidden app back on my home screen I did it by accident. I want to restore my Instagram to my homepage. It’s been removed from my homepage and it’s hidden. How do I find it so I can put it back on my homepage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.