i cant seem to merge my iphone contacts with my yahoo contacts

Hello, i would like to have all of my contacts in "icloud" contacts, does someone know how to do this?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 8:46 AM

1 reply

Sep 16, 2023 10:08 AM in response to CMC7689

Hi there CMC7689,

In order to import all your contacts that are saved in your Yahoo account into iCloud, you would first need to export the Yahoo contacts as a vCard on a computer. This article shows how to do this: Import, export or print contacts in Yahoo Mail

Once you've this is completed, follow these steps from Import or export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com to import these contacts into your iCloud account:

Import a vCard
If the vCard contains contact information for more than one person, each contact becomes a separate entry.
1. In Contacts on iCloud.com, click the Show Actions Menu pop-up button in the sidebar, then choose Import vCard.
2. Select a vCard to import.
3. Contacts from imported vCards are added to the All Contacts group. You can add contacts to any other group by dragging them. See Create and manage groups of contacts on iCloud.com.

You can also have both accounts on your iPhone and use the 'All Contacts' list to see all your contacts from all your accounts together in one place. This has more on this: Use other contact accounts on iPhone

Take care!

i cant seem to merge my iphone contacts with my yahoo contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.