You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the PIN number for a apple gift card

im lookin for the pin on the Apple gift card

Please ……,.,,,,,

iPhone 11, 16

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 7:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 8:11 PM

The article "What type of gift card do I have?" explains the different kinds of gift cards Apple uses, has links on how to redeem them, and what can be purchased with each kind. Click on the link --> What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

"Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card. For some gift cards, you might need to peel or gently scratch off the label to see the code."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2023 8:11 PM in response to yo262

The article "What type of gift card do I have?" explains the different kinds of gift cards Apple uses, has links on how to redeem them, and what can be purchased with each kind. Click on the link --> What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

"Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card. For some gift cards, you might need to peel or gently scratch off the label to see the code."

Where is the PIN number for a apple gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.