Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Shipping Address Incorrect

Hi! I woke today and ordered a new phone early in the morning. However when I ordered, I wrote in an incomplete address; forgetting to put my numbers. When I tried to edit this, they told me to check again hours later. Then, after checking hours later again; I’m still not able to edit my shipping address. I contacted apple services and they were only able to change my billing address. I was told to wait a bit but I’m a little uncertain. They said it might be due to the high amount of people coming in to buy the new items and it might be due to processing. Does anyone know if this has happened before? I checked the apple website and they said I could change my delivery address but I can’t see it anywhere. Does anyone have any insight to know if apple temporarily disabled that function? Or if this happened before in the history of apple? Thank you! (I was told to wait a bit but again a little uncertain).

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 8:47 PM

FindingHopelol Said:

"Shipping Address Incorrect: [...]I contacted apple services and they were only able to change my billing address. I was told to wait a bit but I’m a little uncertain. They said it might be due to the high amount of people coming in to buy the new items and it might be due to processing.[...]"

-------

Network Traffic is Likely High:

That would be considered network traffic, and I'm certain it is way up there on that site. The servers may be a bit slow at the moment. If Apple is informing you of this being an issue, then they know something is up on their end.

So, give it bit to sync. Eslewise, see about cancelling the order: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2023 8:47 PM in response to FindingHopelol

FindingHopelol Said:

"Shipping Address Incorrect: [...]I contacted apple services and they were only able to change my billing address. I was told to wait a bit but I’m a little uncertain. They said it might be due to the high amount of people coming in to buy the new items and it might be due to processing.[...]"

-------

Network Traffic is Likely High:

That would be considered network traffic, and I'm certain it is way up there on that site. The servers may be a bit slow at the moment. If Apple is informing you of this being an issue, then they know something is up on their end.

So, give it bit to sync. Eslewise, see about cancelling the order: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

Shipping Address Incorrect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.