I bought iPhone 14 promax from USA and am live in Egypt

Hello I bought iPhone 14 promax from USA and it supports E-sim and here in Egypt it doesn’t support this feature I want this issue solved ? Is there is anyway I can return this phone and get a refund .. I purchased it on 24/8/2023 or can I return it to any other Apple Store in another country. Thanks for your help

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 9:02 AM

If you bought the phone from Apple in the U.S., you have 14 days to return the phone for a full refund.

You purchased the phone on 24/8/2023, so the date of 07/9/2023 was the deadline to return the phone.

4 replies

Sep 16, 2023 9:10 AM in response to Marwanajdy

That was an unfortunate buying decision. You cannot ship the phone back to the US for refund as it must be returned to the country of purchase for refund. And you have missed the 14 day return window. Had you been within the return window, you would have needed to hop on a plane and come back to the US to return the phone.

Since you don't even qualify for a refund at this point, see if you know anyone in the US who you could sell the phone too. Next time you buy a new iPhone, buy it in your country where you know it was made to work AND where you would have warranty as the phone you purchased in the US has no warranty in Egypt either.

If by chance, you thought you were saving any money buying an iPhone in the US, when you live in Egypt, your assumption failed big time, unfortunately.

I bought iPhone 14 promax from USA and am live in Egypt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.