Does Customer Relations have a direct contact #?

Does Customer Relations have a direct contact #, etc?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 3:49 PM

Apple have not published such a number in at least a decade, maybe longer. They no longer have a web feedback link for reporting sales, service, or support issues either

I managed customer support and satisfaction in another industry for 10 years. As the person on the "other end" I can testify that phones calls get missed, lost, and misrouted in big companies.

By an order of magnitude I preferred that feedback—good or bad—regarding our processes or personnel come by business letter. That gives time to investigate the matter and, if regarding and employees' action (or inaction), the letter can become part of the permanent HR file available at review time.

You can call this old school all you want, but if you want a still-effective way to communicate a problem or comment to any big company, the business letter still rules.

We are your fellow end users, not Apple or fanboys, so complaining about a lack of a contact here just bounces of the walls. Apple won't see your concern in this user-to-user setting, and discussion of Apple policies are not permitted here under the Terms of Use to which you agreed when you signed up here.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2023 3:49 PM in response to CA111

Apple have not published such a number in at least a decade, maybe longer. They no longer have a web feedback link for reporting sales, service, or support issues either

I managed customer support and satisfaction in another industry for 10 years. As the person on the "other end" I can testify that phones calls get missed, lost, and misrouted in big companies.

By an order of magnitude I preferred that feedback—good or bad—regarding our processes or personnel come by business letter. That gives time to investigate the matter and, if regarding and employees' action (or inaction), the letter can become part of the permanent HR file available at review time.

You can call this old school all you want, but if you want a still-effective way to communicate a problem or comment to any big company, the business letter still rules.

We are your fellow end users, not Apple or fanboys, so complaining about a lack of a contact here just bounces of the walls. Apple won't see your concern in this user-to-user setting, and discussion of Apple policies are not permitted here under the Terms of Use to which you agreed when you signed up here.

Sep 16, 2023 3:48 PM in response to CA111

CA111 wrote:

1st post: Does “the” Customer Relations “department” have a direct contact #, etc?

2nd post: It sounds like the Customer Relations Department is well insulated and they are not available to customers who request their assistance?

Apple provides several ways to contact them. You have been provided the links to these ways. Your question is very general. You have been provided a link explaining how to best ask a question in these global user-to-user technical help communities. Maybe if your question was more specific, for example, how to contact Apple's corporate Office in Ireland, we could better help you. Or, how to contact Apple's US business customer support team, might be more specific and possibly result in a response more to your liking.

Does Customer Relations have a direct contact #?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.