Refund for an app I already canceled but it still charged me a renewal fee

Luvly is the app I canceled the subscription of earlier this year. I was charged $49.99 on the 12 Sept. I would like to get a refund but it didn’t have Luvly as an app I could request a refund for because it’s been canceled for a while

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2024 9:38 PM

This happened to me too, and the problem with the above solution is that the app has already been unsubscribed via Apple and the merchant somehow charges the credit card directly (so it shows up as FAST-LUVLY-CARE and not Apple Inc. on the credit card transactions statement). I’m not sure how this is allowed; I would’ve thought it goes against Apple App Store policy.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2024 9:38 PM in response to Raicya

This happened to me too, and the problem with the above solution is that the app has already been unsubscribed via Apple and the merchant somehow charges the credit card directly (so it shows up as FAST-LUVLY-CARE and not Apple Inc. on the credit card transactions statement). I’m not sure how this is allowed; I would’ve thought it goes against Apple App Store policy.

Refund for an app I already canceled but it still charged me a renewal fee

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.