Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Updating to the official version of iOS 17

I know the official iOS 17 is not out yet, but will it be possible for me to install it from the beta iOS when it's released? I have and hate the beta software btw.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 8:07 AM

If you are currently enrolled in a beta programme and wish to return to using the current production version, this support page provides the necessary information to remove the beta from your iPad:

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

iOS/iPadOS 16.6.1 is the current production release; iOS/iPadOS 17 is scheduled to be released around 1700hrs GMT, Monday 18th September.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2023 8:07 AM in response to Brayden_needs_help

If you are currently enrolled in a beta programme and wish to return to using the current production version, this support page provides the necessary information to remove the beta from your iPad:

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

iOS/iPadOS 16.6.1 is the current production release; iOS/iPadOS 17 is scheduled to be released around 1700hrs GMT, Monday 18th September.

Updating to the official version of iOS 17

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.