You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Availability of 5G NETWORK BAND n258 n260 n261 IN INDIA

Hi,

I was looking to purchase iphone 13 in India but found that the network band as mmWave bands n258 n260 n261 are not available in Indian models and is only available in USA models. Due to this i won't be able to experience super 5G network bands .

Since telecom operators are testing 26 GHz 5g network band all over India , how we are gonna experience the same in iphone models available in India ?

will apple upgrade the iphone existing models or not in India?

i want to purchase iphone 13 with n258 n260 n261 band model in India, how can i get it please guide?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 11:38 AM

1 reply

Sep 18, 2023 9:24 AM in response to Kesarwani

Hello Kesarwani,

It sounds like you’re looking for help with making an iPhone purchase. Is that correct? If so, we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly so that they can work with. you

You can reach them by clicking here: Apple Support or calling the most local number in your region: Contact Apple for support and service.

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Availability of 5G NETWORK BAND n258 n260 n261 IN INDIA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.