How do i turn off airplane mode on my apple watch

I would like to know how to turn the airplane mode off and on on my apple watch.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 6:24 PM

You turn this off in the Control Center. You can get to this by the watch face and swiping from the bottom of the watch to the top. If you are on any other screen, you can bring it up by holding your finger at the bottom of your watch and then when you see the control center start to come up, you can then slide toward the top of the watch and the control center will come up. There you’ll see the button with a plane on it, if it’s lit up then it is in airplane mode. Click on it, and it will turn airplane mode on or off.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2023 6:24 PM in response to Austin1948

You turn this off in the Control Center. You can get to this by the watch face and swiping from the bottom of the watch to the top. If you are on any other screen, you can bring it up by holding your finger at the bottom of your watch and then when you see the control center start to come up, you can then slide toward the top of the watch and the control center will come up. There you’ll see the button with a plane on it, if it’s lit up then it is in airplane mode. Click on it, and it will turn airplane mode on or off.

How do i turn off airplane mode on my apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.